- May 23 2021
- 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Drive-Up Pray It Forward
Join us for Victory’s first-ever Drive-Up Pray It Forward event! Hosted by our Pastoral Care & GYA: Give Yourself Away Outreach ministries, this free, special event enables us to be the church by supporting one another in prayer and giving back to local families in need.
Food donations for this event will support Loaves & Fishes Community Services, which has served healthy food to more than 900 DuPage County, IL families per week during the pandemic, and has seen a 777% increase of new food clients during this season. This is a BIG opportunity for Victory to step in and help provide hope, healing and empowerment to others
For every 100 lbs of food we collect, we can feed one family for an entire week. Let’s see how many families we can support!
Everyone Can Participate
1) Stop by the Victory Bolingbrook campus on Sunday, May 23 from 1pm – 3pm
2) Let one of our prayer intercessors know how we can pray for you and your family
3) Drop off your food donation (See below for a list of preferred food options)
*If you are a member of the Global campus or cannot attend in person, we invite you to donate $10 to GYA to support this initiative.
What to Bring
While no gift is too large or small, we encourage you to donate 10 or more commercially-packaged, non-perishable food items in cans or unbreakable containers. Consider donating healthy, low-fat and low-sugar products that families will be sure to appreciate and enjoy. Suggestions include:
- Any Canned Vegetables (e.g., green beans, whole kernel corn, creamed corn, mixed vegetables, greens, etc.)
- Canned Meat or Fish (e.g., chicken, tuna, Spam, etc.)
- Rice, Couscous or Other Grains
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Mashed Potatoes
- Cornbread Mix
- Peanut Butter
- Oatmeal (instant or whole)
- Mixed Fruit (no sugar added)
- Dried Fruit
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Pasta (whole wheat)
- Granola Bars
- Cereal (whole grain)
Note: Loaves & Fishes cannot accept candy, pop or energy drinks.