201 Canterbury Lane Suite C
Bolingbrook, IL 60440-3167
Contact Person: April Ballinger
Youth Facilitator & Volunteer Coordinator
Mission & Vision
“Reaching Out to the Hearts of Youth and Facilitating Life Transformation” Heart Haven is a faith-based organization that believes healthy development is both balanced and multidimensional, including physical, social, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual components.
Volunteer Opportunities How to Get Started:
- Complete an application package online
- Receive an invite via www.SignUPGenius.com
- Meet with a Heart Haven/H2O Staff (approx. 20 mins.)
- Pass background and reference checks.
- Schedule your first Volunteer date via www.SignUpGenius.com.
- Attend Volunteer Training (approx.. 3 hours)