Student Ministries is made up of 5 areas
The Church + Home = Greater Impact
- Orange is more than a curriculum, it is a strategy that helps us partner with parents and empower our ambassadors to engage with the students in a way that will help them know God,
- We partnered with Orange because we both agree that 1) What you do for kids and teenagers is more important than anything else a church does; and 2) No one has more potential to influence a child than a parent!
- Our goal is to partner with parents to help them be the greatest influencer in the lives of their child(ren).
- Benefits of the Curriculum
- Parent Communication Tools
- Theme Consistency across age groups
- Developmentally appropriate & Engaging lessons
Age Groups: Pre-K to 7th Grade
Age Group: 8th to 12th Grade
Secure Children Check-In
Biblical Life Studies for Youth
There are volunteer opportunities for adults and teens within the Student Ministries. Below, we have listed the areas that are available for you to be placed according to your gifts and past experience. A more extensive intake process if followed for all student ministry positions, which include a background check.