Become A Member
Steps to Walk In Victory
We only offer the opportunity to become a member of Victory on the 4th Sunday of the month because we want to be sure that you have had a chance to prayerfully consider the covenant connection that you are making.
- Accept Christ: Jesus died to make it possible for us to reconnect with God. However, it’s up to you to make the decision to connect and follow Him. Romans 10:9-10 explains that all you need to do is confess that Jesus is your Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead and you are saved! Complete a Connect Card or Click Here and someone will contact you about being baptized and how you grow from here by attending The New You class.
- Become a Member: Now that you have prayed and God has confirmed that Victory is the body of believers that He sent you to, Click Here to complete a Connect Card or walk forward on the 4th Sunday after the message. Someone will contact you about attending the Walking In Victory class.
- The New You: You have made the best decision, not of your life, but eternity! Now you will begin a journey of getting to know God through His word. This class, The New You, will start you on this journey by equipping you the basics of Christianity, such as; 1) What do you believe, 2) What should you do? and 3) Who are you becoming? Click Here to register and someone will reach out to you with the dates and times for this class. After completing this class, if you have decided to become a member, attending the Walking In Victory course is your next step.
- Walking In Victory (New Member Class): Whether you are thinking about joining or recently joined, attending the Walking In Victory Class is your next step. This is a 4 week course where you will learn more about the vision and mission of your church, discover your spiritual gifts and find a ministry that matches your gifting. This course takes place every Sunday at both campuses. During Week 4, there is a ministry fair where you learn how to Jump In and serve where you gifted or have a passion. Click Here to let us know you will be attending this class so that we can prepare.
- Serve on a Ministry: Those who serve at Victory are known as Ambassadors; because we believe God sent you to Victory because you have a gift and/or passion that He wants to use to serve others at Victory or in the community around where we worship. After you decide on an area to serve, you will go through a brief orientation and then it’s time for you to take the next S.T.E.P.:
- Shadow: We do it, you watch
- Training: We do it together
- Empower: You do it, we watch.
- Practice: You serve on your own!
- Click Here to see a list of areas to Serve
We believe God created us to “enjoy life together.” By creating an authentic community, we benefit and grow from cultivating meaningful relationships that bring healing, encouragement, and joy to our lives and others. LifeGroups are a gathering of 3 or more people with common interest, who meet regularly, to build meaningful relationships as they grow in Christ. Click the button below for a list of active LifeGroups.